Plans of study that pair well

  • Biology B.A. or B.S.
  • Clinical Lab Science B.S.
  • Environmental Health Science BSPH
  • Environmental Science B.S.
  • Kinesiology B.S.


To apply for this minor, please submit the School of Science internal application. In the Change request section, select "I am adding a minor," and select chemistry minor from the list.