Faculty AssemblyThe School of Science Faculty Assembly convenes once each semester to address issues and policies relevant to the Purdue School of Science Faculty. See below for both the Faculty Assembly information and minutes and the SOS Steering Committee minutes.
To submit agenda items to the SOS Steering Committee, contact one of the Steering Committee representatives.
Steering Committee, 2018-2019
- President of the Faculty -- Lei Li (Chemistry)
- Secretary of the Faculty -- Kathy Marrs (Biology)
- Immediate Past President of the Faculty -- Randall Roper (Biology)
- Biology -- Christine Picard
- Chemistry & Chemical Biology -- Robert Minto
- Computer & Information Science -- Yuni Xia
- Earth Sciences -- Greg Druschel
- Mathematical Sciences -- Zhongmin Shen
- Physics -- Gautam Vemuri
- Psychology -- Chris Lapish
Professor enjoys finding mathematical solutions to real-world problemsGiovanna Guidoboni, Ph.D. Associate Professor