Publications & Professional Activity
Selected Publications (A full list on Google Scholar)
- X. Liang, J. Chen, D. Tao, S. Li, P. Wu, H. Li, K. Ouyang, Fengguang Song, Zizhong Chen, "Correcting Soft Errors Online in Fast Fourier Transform", ACM/IEEE Conference on Supercomputing (SC'17), accepted, Denver, CO, November 2017.
- Li, F., Song, F., "A Real-time Machine Learning and Visualization Framework for Scientific Workflows", Practice & Experience in Advanced Research Computing Conference (PEARC'17), ACM SIGAPP, New Orleans, LA, July 2017 (Best Student Paper Award).
- Song, F., Dongarra, J., "A Scalable Approach to Solving Dense Linear Algebra Problems on Hybrid CPU-GPU Systems", Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience (2015).
- Song, F., Dongarra, J., "Scaling Up Matrix Computations on Shared-Memory Manycore Systems with 1000 CPU Cores", 28th ACM International Conference on Supercomputing (ICS 2014), Munich, Germany, June 2014.
- Waddington, D., Colmenares, J., Kuang, J., Song, F., "KV-Cache: A Scalable High-Performance Web-Object Cache for Manycore", ACM/IEEE International Conference on Utility and Cloud Computing (UCC 2013), Dresden, Germany, December 2013 (Best Paper Runner-up Award).
- Song, F., Dongarra, J., "A Scalable Framework for Heterogeneous GPU-Based Clusters", 24th ACM Symposium on Parallelism in Algorithms and Architectures (SPAA 2012), Pittsburgh, USA, June 2012.
- Song, F., Tomov, S., Dongarra, J., "Enabling and Scaling Matrix Computations on Heterogeneous Multi-Core and Multi-GPU Systems", 26th ACM International Conference on Supercomputing (ICS 2012), San Servolo Island, Venice, Italy, June 2012.
- Song, F., Ltaief, H., Hadri, B., Dongarra, J., "Scalable Tile Communication-Avoiding QR Factorization on Multicore Cluster Systems", ACM/IEEE Conference on Supercomputing (SC'10), New Orleans, LA, November 2010.
- Song, F., YarKhan, A., Dongarra, J., "Dynamic Task Scheduling for Linear Algebra Algorithms on Distributed-Memory Multicore Systems", ACM/IEEE Conference on Supercomputing (SC'09), Portland, OR, November 2009.
- Song, F., Moore, S., Dongarra, J., "Feedback-Directed Thread Scheduling with Memory Considerations", Sixteenth IEEE International Symposium on High-Performance Distributed Computing (HPDC07), Monterey Bay, CA, June 2007.