Students are automatically considered by the department for these awards if eligible. No separate application is required.
International Master's Student Scholarship
Admitted international M.S. students may be eligible for tuition scholarships awarded for the first semester.
- Eligibility: University fellowships are open to new students not currently or previously enrolled at IUPUI or IU. To be eligible for the University Fellowship, candidates must have a Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores in the 80th percentile with a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or equivalent.
- Stipend: Award includes 12-month stipend, tuition remission and health insurance.
- Duration: 1 year.
- Awarded in the Fall semester only (those applying for spring admission are not eligible).
- The department selects nominees from the pool of applicants to sent to the campus for consideration. There is no separate application required in order to be considered for nomination for the University Fellowship; all applications that are fully complete (including official GRE scores) by January 15th will be automatically considered.
International Student Grant Program
- April 1 (Fall semester)
- November 1 (Spring semester)
The International Student Grant program provides scholarships to international undergraduate and graduate degree-seeking students who have a strong academic record and who are experiencing severe financial hardship. Award amounts vary. The student must hold F-1 or J-1 student visa status, be assessed tuition at the out-of-state rate, and have completed at least two semesters of full-time coursework at IUPUI at the time the award begins. For more information, contact the Office of International Affairs at (317) 274-7000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.