The Purdue School of Science at IUPUI is home to over 2,800 students pursuing undergraduate and graduate degrees across nine departments and programs.
- Biology (B.A., B.S., M.S., Ph.D.)
- Biotechnology (B.S.)
- Biology Secondary School Teaching (B.A.)
- Chemistry (B.A., B.S.-ACS Certified, M.S., Ph.D.)
- Chemistry Secondary School Teaching
- Geology (B.A., B.S., M.S.)
- Environmental Science (B.S.)
- Earth Science Secondary School Teaching (B.S.)
- Applied Earth Sciences (Ph.D.)
- Forensic and Investigative Sciences (B.S., FEPAC accredited)
- Forensic Science (M.S.F.S.)
- Actuarial Science (B.S.)
- Applied Mathematics (B.S., M.S.)
- Applied Statistics (B.S., M.S.)
- Pure Mathematics (B.S., M.S.)
- Mathematics Teaching (B.S., M.S.)
- Computational Data Science (M.S.)
- Biostatistics (Ph.D.)
- Mathematical Sciences (Ph.D.)
- Physics (B.S., M.S., Ph.D.)
- Biophysics (M.S.)
- Physics and Electrical Engineering (Dual B.S./B.S.)
- Physics and Mechanical Engineering (Dual B.S./M.S.)
- Physics Teaching (B.S.)
- Psychology (B.A., B.S.)
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology (M.S.)
- Addiction Neuroscience (Ph.D.)
- Clinical Psychology (Ph.D.)
Attend a career fair
Our annual STEM Internship and Career Fair attracts 1,500 students over two days at the end of September. This fair is organized in collaboration with the Purdue School of Engineering and Technology and is an ideal event to find your next intern or employee. Additionally, consider the other career fairs and events offered at IUPUI.
Build your campus brand
Connecting with students on and off-campus is essential to developing a talent pipeline and we are here to help.
- Host an information session or career workshop
- Connect with and present for a student organization
- Hold on-campus interviews
- Host a tabling event in our science building
- Organize a site visit
- Host resume review or mock interview sessions
Have other ideas? We are happy to collaborate on campus recruiting ideas, just reach out to us using the contact below.
Connect with us
We are happy to discuss recruitment options with your team and look forward to helping you find your STEM talent at IUPUI. Get in touch to discuss your recruiting plans.
Contact Allie Medellin at email@example.com or 317-274-5699.