How to apply for undergraduate admission to the School of Science
There are two ways to become a student in the School of Science.
- Direct admission as a beginning or transfer student
- Admission through University College after completing requirements
To be considered for direct admission, indicate your interest in one of our majors on the online application. We will automatically consider you for direct admit status if you meet the requirements.
Freshman and transfer students who are not eligible for direct admission to the School of Science will be admitted to the IUPUI University College STEM cluster as pre-science students. You will complete the same course of study as directly admitted students. Once you have completed the requirements you can apply to the School of Science as an internal applicant.
Remember these important deadlines:
- November 15—Priority date for full merit aid consideration
- February 15—Deadline to apply for admission-based scholarships and competitive/diversity scholarships
- May 1—Fall semester application deadline