Bridges to the Baccalaureate Program
The Bridges to the Baccalaureate program is collaboration between IUPUI and Ivy Tech Community College of Central Indiana. Its goal is to provide underrepresented minority Ivy Tech students with the resources to successfully complete an associate’s degree and seamlessly transfer to a bachelor’s degree program in a biomedical or life science area.
The Bridges Program provides students with resources such as financial support, faculty mentoring and advising, and participation in a faculty-mentored research project at IUPUI.
- Underrepresented minority students
- Enrolled at Ivy Tech Community College
- Interested in research (basic or clinical)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- With plans to pursue a 4-year degree in a science or health related major
- U.S. citizen, non-citizen national, or permanent resident
- Work with faculty mentors
- Expand career development in biomedical and life science areas
- Receive access to the IUPUI campus and its resources
- Earn competitive stipend and scholarships for participation