School of Science research centers enable faculty and their student teams to engage in ongoing interdisciplinary projects, funded in part by federal grants and foundation support.
Research centers include:
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) Center*
- Center for Earth and Environmental Science*
- Center for Membrane Biosciences
- Center for Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- Center for Regenerative Biology and Medicine
- Center for Urban Health**
- Center for Visual Information Sensing and Computing
- Integrated Nanosystems Development Institute**
- Institute for Mathematical Modeling and Computational Science
*Designated IUPUI Signature Center
**Currently receiving funding under the Signature Centers Initiative Grant Program.