Contact with High School Students, Parents & Educators
We cannot holistically serve our prospective student populations without the time and expertise of our non-recruitment faculty and staff. Because of this, we understand that students may contact or be contacted outside of standard visit procedures.
If a high school student, parent or educator contacts you to arrange a visit or request information about our programs:
- Direct them to to identify and schedule a visit through IUPUI Science Visit website
- Notify the School's associate director of alumni and events Betsy Cooney at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may be able to provide:
- Recruitment materials & School of Science giveaways. Complete the form a minimum of 2 weeks prior to event/activity date.
- Admission advising
- Appropriate and timely follow-up procedures
- Proof of service and relevant enrollment outcomes
- Contact/tracking form (Required for contact with all high school students, parents & teachers.)