- Creative, Methodical, Analytical And Precise
- Careful, Patient and Detail-Oriented
- Communication and Quantitative Skills (PUL*)
- Excellent Observational Skills
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving (PUL*)
- Professional Values and Ethics (PUL*)
*PUL = Principles of Undergraduate Learning define a set of abilities and skills that undergraduate students are expected to master. They reflect the expertise that graduate and professional schools and the workforce are seeking.